title: Bonne Maison Lilac & Cream Dot Socks
vendor: Bonne Maison
first_available_variant title: Default Title
selected_or_first_available_variant title: Default Title
created_at: 2020-06-17 15:58:58 -0400
published_at: 2020-06-17 16:30:08 -0400
title: Default Title
option1: Default Title
These socks! We are so excited to start carrying these beautiful in the shop. Made in France of wonderful cotton with a little bit polyamide and elastane to add comfort and stretch. These socks are the most beautiful color and we think that adds that little something special to any look you pair them with!
- One Size
- 90% Cotton, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastine
Since 2012, Béatrice de Crécy tells stories with the Bonne Maison socks. Every season, three stories made of 12 models where colors answer to patterns.
We’ve selected a double thread, 100 % Egyptian cotton, perfectly round and smooth, thanks to its high-quality raw material, spun with a special technique, that allows the elimination of all short fibers in the material. That prevents the pilling of the cotton once knitted, making it smooth, soft, matt, and strong. Our colors are created with care and the dyeing of the threads is specially made for Bonne Maison in Italy.
Thanks to the know-how of a French manufacturer, we’ve created a high-quality sock, really thin, with a stitchless strengthened toe. The delicacy of the stitch ensures a great precision in the patterns. With the manufacturer, we invested in thin gauge knitting machines, allowing us to manufacture 80% of our socks in France and the remaining 20% in Europe.
please join our community for shop updates, news, sales, and events.
we will only send good things, we promise.