Tangent Hand Soap - Multiple Scents
We are so thrilled to have such a wonderful assortment of hand soaps to show you, each as wonderfully smelling as the last - how to pick? These six are our shop favorites, though it was hard to narrow down which ones to order! One for you and perhaps one for a gift too?
- Oud- Oud is "generously wooden" with resinous spikes. Oud smells of sweet summer evenings. A hint of pine with an undertone of sweetness
- Fir- The scent is Siberian fir, native to the Taiga east of the Volga. Balsamic wood aroma with crisp pine top note. Fir smells of hiking beneath the trees. The fresh minty scent of the woods on a cool morning.
- Tulip- The striking scent of freshly cut tulips. Tulip smells of summer dreams. The fresh scent of working in the flower garden, preparing a bouquet for a loved one. Not overly floral, very fresh and early summer scented
- Clover- The scent of white clover, floral with a wisp of new grass and nectar. Clover smells of laying on a freshly cut lawn. Of picking clover to make clover crowns. Smells like spring.
- Kiyomi- Japanese Kiyomi orange citrus scent, happy and refined. Kiyomi smells of fresh and candied citrus, a slight gingery undertone.
Country of Origin
Organic perfumed liquid soap - no color, preservatives or petrochemicals. High fat content and glycerin, suitable for delicate skin.
Soap is *final sale*